I wanted to get an amendment on my Income tax. I have

Question : I wanted to get an amendment on my Income tax. I have remarried and for 2018 my husband and I filed jointly, which would change my IRMA. I know I am to send in my 2018 tax information,. What else would I need and where should I send it? Thank you.<br/>JA: Which tax year is this for?<br/>Customer: I maried in 2016 but filed separately for years 2016 and 2017. Filed jointly for 2018<br/>JA: Anything else you want the Accountant to know before I connect you?<br/>Customer: do I need to send in a marriage certificate?
<br /><br />
Answer : My pleasure!

Need Help Writing an Essay?

Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.

Get Help Now

I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.

Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!


Share your love