1. Explain in details, two issues associated with using a chip-off and JTAG centric data acquisition approach for embedded system.
2. Describe Forensic Acquisition and why it is important?
3. What are Hash values and why they are used in Computer Forensic ?
4. Explain the concept of Slack Space.
5. Explain if it is possible to recover the files from a disk that has been formatted.?
6. What is meant by Chain of Custody?
7. Describe Network Forensic and its usefulness in conducting a forensic investigation.
8. What happens when a user changes a file extension manually in FAT32? Is it possible to determine the original file type when this occurs and if so how?
9. Given that an individual is claiming that content has been placed on their PC by malicious code, how would you attempt to refute such a claim?
10. Other than asking for a password to an encrypted file. Describe compare and contrast other feasible methods for gaining access to the file contents.
11. Compare and contrast the features of FAT and NTFS that effect forensic analysis.
12. Explain how the evolution of technology is impacting the traditional Forensic Process.
13. Describe the issues associated with the acquisition of evidence form smartphones.
14. Describe the format and structure of a Forensic Report.
15. You have been all tasked with constructing a digital forensic laboratory. The business anticipates investigating involving small business with 1-4 investigations per week of both a civil and criminal nature. Describe and justify the specialist forensic hardware and software that the business should acquire.
16. Compare and contrast the three unique acquisition approaches used for smartphones. Explain 1 issue associated with each of the acquisition methods.
17. If you were given a 20GB hard drive that had been used to image an 8GB USB device and found during analysis that more than the 8GB image was on the disk, what would this indicate? How would you then proceed?
18. Other than asking for a password to an encrypted file describe and compare other feasible methods for gaining access to the files contents.
19. How does foremost/scalpel work?
20. . Describe the issues associated with the acquisition of evidence from embedded systems.
21. A new version of Windows has been released. List what you would need to do to be ready in 6 to 10 months when you begin encountering cases involving the new operating system.
22. . You need to acquire an image of a disk on a computer that can’t be removed from the scene, and you discover that it’s a Linux computer. What are your options for acquiring the image?
23. . An employee suspects that his password has been compromised. He changed it two days ago, yet it seems someone has used it again. What might be going on?
24. Briefly describe with examples the five major categories of forensic tools.
25. Describe the digital forensic process.
26. Describe the content and structure of a forensic report.
27. . Briefly explain the Daubert Standard in relation to digital forensics
Need Help Writing an Essay?
Tell us about your assignment and we will find the best writer for your paper.Get Help Now
The post Explain in details, two issues associated with using a chip-off and JTAG centric data acquisition approach for embedded system. Describe Forensic Acquisition and why it is important? What are Hash values and why they are used in Computer Forensic ? Explain the concept of Slack Space. appeared first on BestWriters.org.
I lOVE this Professional essay writing website. This is perhaps the fifth time I am placing an order with them, and they have not failed me not once! My previous essays and research papers were of excellent quality, as always. With this essay writing website, you can order essays, coursework, projects, discussion, article critique, case study, term papers, research papers, research proposal, capstone project, reaction paper, movie review, speech/presentation, book report/review, annotated bibliography, and more.
Post your homework questions and get original answers from qualified tutors!